Find your gym
- Last Updated: Monday, 30 September 2013 21:45
- Published: Thursday, 29 October 2009 03:53
Having trouble finding a gym? You can easily locate a gym in your area or rate and review one. Simply follow the steps below to find a gym.
1. Enter the first three letters of the gym's name in the first box above. (If you're just browsing for local gyms, skip this step.)
2. Enter the city / state, or zipcode where that gym is located. (Enter a full address for gyms even closer to you.)
3. Click the 'Search' button.
4. Once you've found your gym you can rate it, by clicking on the "Write Review" link from the search results, or by using the "Add New Review" button located on the gym's listing.
So if you were trying to search for "John's Gym" in "San Diego, CA", you would enter the following:
- "Joh" in the first search box.
- "San Diego, CA" in the second search box.
Although rare, yet possible, if the gym has just opened it may not be listed in our database yet. If you can not locate your gym, fitness, or health club on our website, please click here to add it.