Cleanliness 

Crowded Factor 

Equipment Condition 

Facilities (Locker Rooms, Showers) 

Programs & Services (classes, daycare) 

Staff 

Overall Value 

Blind me then Blame me

I'm swimming laps in the warm water pool lap lanes indoors at Lakeville Lifetime Fitness. The swimming instructors always seem so irritated when people who do water aerobic in the unused lanes during the kids swim class. So this week the instructor drops two underwater swim platforms on my head as I swam my last few laps before I have to get out cause we can't share the pool resources at LTF and then she says "Ooops, I didn't see you there." You would think a lifeguard trained swim instructor would be able to see a full grown man swimming laps in the water. I told the General Manager... he got super defensive and said I was the problem. Love the pools at LTF... really hate their management style... even more that that thoughtless young woman who almost blinded me today. Social Media... I confess... I am raging against a machine. CEO Bahram Akradi, your leadership is toxic and it show in your General Managers and some staff's adversarial attitudes toward members. (FYI massage therapist, front desk and LTCafe staff actually do still rock ;-)

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account